Last Updated: 1- April- 2023
Poemxtra.com holds your privacy in high regard and prioritizes your safety on our platform. Kindly note that references to “Poemxtra”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to the Poemxtra body that is responsible for gathering information about users and implementing our Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions define how we act, the personal information we collect, how we use them, the way we share them, and your legal rights to this information. We will also explain how we safeguard the information we collect to ensure your full privacy.
Table of Contents
When We Collect Information About You
The kind of personal information we request from you depends on the services you employ from us. Typical, we will collect information about you when:
- You request information from us
- Transact with us or develop a business relationship with us
Personal Information That We May Collect
- Contact information such as name, email address, telephone number
- Demographical Information such as age and gender
- Geographical information such as country, state, and zip code,
- Level of Education
- Testimonials you provide about us
- Other information we requested directly from you for transaction purposes
You should know that the provision of the above information is voluntary although if you do not share some specific information with us, you might be unable to use certain services on our platform.
How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information we collect is used to:
- Supply our products and services including access to certain areas on our websites
- Perform data analytics
- Keep in touch with YOU on important updates
- Verify your identity and protect your account against unauthorized use or abuse of our services;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Abide by and implement necessary industry standards, contractual mandates, and our policies;
- Maintain and improve the security of our Platform, Services, Information Resources and Family of Workers
- Get back to you on inquiries
Before we proceed to make use of your information for other purposes not listed here, we will request your permission as needed.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell or disclose personal information about you except when it is necessary after getting your permission and for reasons described in these Terms and Conditions.
Your Rights and Choices
We hold you in high esteem and recognize that your information is solely your right. You retain the choice to either share your information or not. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below or by accessing your account. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us or submit a request, please contact us as described in the How to Contact Us section of this Terms and Conditions. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
How We Protect Personal Information
We ensure all administrative, technical and physical security measures are consistent with legal requirements. All personal information collected, and designed are handled in a way that protects them against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, manipulations, and use
Retention of Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we typically retain personal information we obtain about you so far you still permit us. The information is retained in accordance with the Your Rights and Choices section.
Changes To The Terms and Conditions
We reserved the right to change Our Terms and Policies without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our operation. You can find the Update Date in the first paragraph and endeavour to check regularly to remain updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or feedback as regards our Terms and Conditions, kindly contact us through any of the following ways:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 07014501948 (only WhatsApp) or check on our Contact Us Page.